Servings 4 servings
- 8 taco shells
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500ml) shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (250ml) shredded Canadian Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Salsa and sour cream (optional)
- Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture and immediately reduce heat to medium-low.
- As mixture begins to set, gently move spatula across bottom and sides of skillet to form large, soft curds.
- Cook until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid remains, but they are still moist, about 1 minute.
- Divide egg mixture among taco shells.
- Garnish as desired with lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa and sour cream.
This Post Has 0 Comments