- 1 8 inch (20cm) flour tortilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp (25ml) grated cheese
- 2 tbsp (25ml) chopped cooked ham, chicken or turkey
- Salsa or taco sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) alfalfa sprouts
- Place tortilla on a glass 23-cm pie plate.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 10 seconds.
- Break egg into the middle of the tortilla.
- Pierce yolk with a fork and gently stir to spread the egg out evenly over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese, ham, chicken or turkey.
- Cover with waxed paper; microwave on HIGH (100%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until egg is just set.
- Then top with salsa or taco sauce, sprouts, if desired; roll up.