VEGGIES IN GOLDEN WRAP
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cups (750ml) frozen mixed Oriental vegetables (or use 2 cups (500ml) cooked fresh vegetables
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1ml) Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup (50ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp (5ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175ml) shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese
- Cook frozen vegetables in salted water 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add green onion, 1/4 tsp (1ml) Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Beat together eggs, water, 1/2 tsp (2ml) Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter in a 10-inch (25cm) nonstick skillet.
- Pour 1/2 cup (125ml) egg mixture into skillet, tilting skillet to cover surface.
- Cook 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until set.
- Slide omelet from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture to make 3 more omelets.
- Place 1/2 cup (125ml) cooked vegetables in the center of each omelet.
- Divide cheese between omelets.
- Fold 4 sides of each omelet over filling creating a square envelope.
- Invert onto plate, slice diagonally in half and serve hot or at room temperature.
This Post Has 0 Comments