SHAKE & SCRAMBLE
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (50ml) finely chopped smoked turkey or ham
- 1/4 cup (50ml) finely chopped green or red pepper, or cooked vegetables
- 1/4 cup (50ml) shredded Cheddar or Colby cheese
- cooking spray
- Combine ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid; cover and shake together until well mixed.
- Lightly spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add egg mixture.
- Scramble over medium heat.
- Shake ingredients in a microwaveable container; cover loosely.
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir around outside edge to move cooked eggs towards the center.
- Return to microwave and cook 15 to 30 seconds longer. (eggs should still look a little moist).
- Cover and let stand 30 seconds.