EGG SALAD PITA-WICH
Servings 4 servings
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45ml) coarsely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp (15ml) finely chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (25ml) plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5ml) Dijon mustard
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (75ml) each of coarsely chopped radishes and coarsely chopped cucumber
- Stir 1/3 cup (75ml) each of coarsely chopped radishes and coarsely chopped cucumber into Classic Egg Salad.
- Cut 4 (6 inch/16cm) whole wheat pitas in half.
- Line each with lettuce and spoon in the Egg Salad mixture .
This Post Has 0 Comments