BAGEL ‘N EGG MELTS
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup (75ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15ml) chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 bagels or English muffins
- 1/2 cup (125ml) shredded old Cheddar cheese
- Combine eggs, ham, mayonnaise and green onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice bagels or English muffins in half and toast.
- Spread egg salad on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill in toaster oven or under oven broiler until cheese bubbles, or warm in the microwave oven on MEDIUM (50%) for 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.